INVISALIGN SPECIALISTS IN CLIFTON, NEW JERSEY
Most dental practices that offer Invisalign have either dentists or orthodontists working on your case. At Harmony Dental Arts, we understand that you want to maintain your transformed smile for many years to come. Our cosmetic dentist Dr. Sokolina works closely with orthodontist Dr. Peters to ensure beautiful, sustainable results. Our team offers continuity of service, helping patients with their dental health years after completing Invisalign. Clifton NJ patients who want to get express results use the Propel and Acceledent devices to speed up their teeth straightening process.
|Case Type||Cost (single payment)||Cost (payment plan) 12 Months - 0% interest|
|Level #4 Advance Case Treatment||$6000||$500 per month|
|Level #3 Moderate Case Treatment||$5000||$416.67 per month|
|Level #2 Mild Case Treatment||$4250||$354.17 per month|
|Level #1 Simple Invisalign Treatment||$3500||$291.67 per month|
INVISALIGN PROS AND CONS
- Our orthodontist will develop a customized treatment plans and will provide you with clear aligners that will gradually move your teeth to their final position.
- Unlike some alternative mail-order systems, you will meet and be evaluated by Dr. Peters at each part of the process.
- The Invisalign aligners are clear and comfortable and are designed to be invisible to the eye when being worn.
- Invisalign retainers can be worn for 24 hours a day and they can be easily removed when eating or drinking providing no inconvenience at all to the patient.
- You will need to physically visit the office every couple of months throughout the treatment. This is done to monitor the treatment and correct issues before they hurt the end result.
- Invisalign is not for everyone. In some cases, clear aligners will not solve your dental conditions. Dr. Peters will examine your teeth and tell you if you need other braces or procedures to address your aesthetic concerns.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR INVISALIGN TREATMENT IN CLIFTON?
- Our Board Certified Orthodontist, Dr. Peters is one of the only Invisalign Premier Preferred Invisalign providers in the New Jersey area to offer Invisalign, Invisalign Teen and accelerated oral devices to her patients.
- We are also one of the few practices in the New Jersey area to offer comprehensive orthodontist - dentist combined treatment. Orthodontist Dr. Peters coordinates patient treatment with our Board Certified Dentist, Dr. Sokolina, to ensure that patients will not suffer any side effects following their treatment.
- Dr. Peters embraces a holistic approach to orthodontic treatment so not only will you experience a straighter, more beautiful smile, you will also notice an improvement in your health and wellbeing thanks to increased oral health post treatment.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Invisalign treatment is divided up into a series of aligners which are to be used by the patient at all times except when eating or brushing teeth. Each set is to be worn for approximately 2 weeks depending on the severity of the patient’s teeth.
- As you keep replacing the aligners, your teeth will be getting straighter week by week. Each aligner must be worn for the prescribed amount of time until the teeth reach their final position.
- During the treatment, you will come in every few weeks to ensure that progress is going as planned.
- On average the Invisalign treatment lasts for almost 9-15 months. During this time, the average number of aligners patients will have to use is 18 to 30.
- You can cut treatment time by half, if Dr. Peters combines Invisalign with Acceledent or Propel - devices you wear each day for 20 minutes and accelerate the movement of teeth with gentle vibrations.
To find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment with Dr. Peters, please contact our Clifton NJ office at (973) 779-2194 or fill out a form online.
Invisalign Smile Gallery.
Discover how Invisalign® gave our patients the perfect smile
Discover more Invisalign success stories on our Instagram