|Case Types:||12 Months - 0% interest|
|Level #4 Advance Case Treatment: $6000||$500 per month|
|Level #3 Moderate Case Treatment: $5000||$416.67 per month|
|Level #2 Mild Case Treatment: $4250||$354.17 per month|
|Level #4 Simple Invisalign Treatment: $3500||$291.67 per month|
Invisalign is a brand new millennium technology that allows you to straighten your teeth without braces.
Invisalign invisible braces are made with sophisticated machinery developed using computer machinery and virtual reality to plan gradual movement of teeth by clear overlay retainer appliances.
Invisalign works through series of clear, invisible & comfortable aligners that is hard to spot by eyes. The overlay appliances are constructed via computer with only mm movement of the malposed (crooked) teeth for each clear overlay appliance.
The treatment consists of a series of these clear overlay retainer appliances.
However, number of appliances required to straighten patient's teeth may vary depending upon severity of the malocclusion (bad bite) patient can wear Invisalign 24 hours. Invisalign braces are designed to fit comfortably whole day except instances of eating and oral cleaning.
With Invisalign, you can smile during treatment as freely as you can after the treatment. It will give you straight teeth that you ever wanted!
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is set of invisible braces to straighten your teeth without being visible virtually.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, comfortable and removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires and braces.
- With Invisalign, you can, in advance, have a glance at virtual treatment plan to have idea of how your teeth will look like at the completion of treatment.
- Invisalign has proven to work significantly for Orthodontic treatment & in clinical researches nationwide.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign treatment offers you number of Invisalign sets of aligners, of which you have to use each set for about two weeks. You have to remove the brace while eating or oral cleaning.
- As you keep replacing the aligners, your teeth will be getting more straighter week by week. You have to do it until they have straightened to their final position the doctor has prescribed.
- During the treatment, you have to visit your dentist once every 6 week to ensure that progress is as planned.
- On an average the Invisalign treatment continues for almost 9-15 months. During this time, average number of aligners patients have to swap is 18 to 30.